Having a healthy diet is important if you want to have long beautiful lashes. Everyone knows that what you eat can help your skin and hair. Including these 5 superfoods can help you grow long, natural and healthy lashes.
- Fish like salmon are rich in omega 3, and proteins which help to help you to grow thicker hair. Another great benefit of having fish in your diet is it helps control weight.
- Avocado is a great source of vitamin A and E also healthy amino acids. These acids help to hydrate your hair from the inside out and unclog hair follicles so new lashes grow in faster. Also, who doesn’t love guacamole?
- Eggs are another way to get the proteins and vitamins needed for hair growth. They contain minerals and B complex vitamins that stop hair loss. If you want to prevent eyelash loss and go longer between refills, try adding eggs to your diet.
- Kale is another superfood that promotes healthy hair and a healthy scalp. Rich in omega 3 and beta carotene it prepares your follicles to grow longer and stronger hair.
- Nuts like almonds, peanuts, and macadamias are also great for preventing lash loss. They contain vitamin E and all the proteins your body needs to have healthy follicles. Eating them in small amounts is the best for your diet.
One other way to prevent lash loss is by brushing your extensions. Eating these five foods packed with nutrients and daily brushing helps to stimulate the hair root. This helps them to produce stronger and longer lashes.
Another way to encourage eyelash growth is clean your lashes daily. By removing the dirt and makeup your natural lashes can breathe and new growth can happen faster. This is very important if you want to go longer between appointments. Which of these 5 superfoods to you use to grow your lashes?