Having a healthy diet is important if you want to grow longer beautiful lashes. Everyone knows that what you eat can help your skin and hair. Include these 5 foods to grow longer natural and healthy lashes.
No matter whether you’re a woman or a man, everyone wants fuller, thicker lashes. Here are some effective tips for growing longer lashes so that you can enjoy the beauty of your eyes even more.
In order to grow longer lashes, you must take care of your hair first. Your natural lash needs to be moisturized every day because dry hair cannot support strong lashes. Apply your lash conditioner every day , especially after using lash shampoo.
The easiest way to get longer lashes is to stay hydrated. Drinking water isn’t only good for lash growth its also beneficial for healthy skin. Now let’s get into the foods and the best beverage that promote lash growth.
- Fish All types of fish is great for you, but fish like salmon are rich in omega 3, and proteins which help to help you to grow thicker hair. Another great benefit of having fish in your diet is it helps control weight.Salmon is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, which help to promote growth of eyelashes. It’s also high in protein, which helps to build strong muscles.
- AvocadoAvocado is considered the perfect fruit and a great source of vitamin A , E and also healthy amino acids. These acids help to hydrate your hair from the inside out and unclog hair follicles so new lashes grow in faster. Also, who doesn’t love guacamole?
- Eggs Eggs are one of natures best sources of proteins and vitamins needed for hair and eyelash growth. They are an excellent source of protein, which helps in the development of long eyelashes. They also contain vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, zinc, iron, phosphorus, and selenium. These nutrients will help nourish your hair follicles and make them stronger and contain minerals and B complex vitamins that stop hair loss. If you want to prevent eyelash loss and go longer between refills, try adding eggs to your diet.
- KaleKale and other dark leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli are great superfoods that promote healthy hair and a healthy scalp. Rich in omega 3 and beta carotene it prepares your follicles to grow longer and stronger hair. Spinach is a very good source of folate, which is essential for growing healthy hair. Folate helps to produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout your body. And then there’s broccoli which contains antioxidants called indoles, that help protect against free radicals and keep your lashes looking long and luxurious.
- Nuts All types of nuts like almonds, peanuts, and macadamias are also great for preventing lash loss. They contain vitamin E and all the proteins your body needs to have healthy follicles. Eating them in small amounts is the best for your diet. Vitamin E also protects against free radicals, which damage your hair. So, grab some almonds or peanuts and enjoy their benefits.
One other way to prevent lash loss is by brushing your extensions. Eating these five foods packed with nutrients and daily brushing helps to stimulate the hair root and lash line. This helps them to produce stronger and longer lashes. By applying these easy at home remedies you’ll be setting your natural lashes up for a long healthy lash growth cycle.
Another way to encourage eyelash growth and get longer lashes is to clean your lashes daily. By removing the dirt and makeup your natural lashes can breathe and new growth can happen faster. This is very important if you want to go longer between appointments. Including these 5 foods that grow longer lashes in your diet will benefit your lashes and your wallet.